Ragazzi Fine Furniture wood furnishings are an investment that will provide a lifetime of use in your home. In order to maintain the original beauty of the furniture it is important to care for it properly. In this section, we have outlined some furniture care tips to protect your investment.
About Wood Furniture
Ragazzi Fine Furniture is coated with a rich, long lasting finish, which adds luster to the product and protects the wood from moisture.
Wood naturally expands with different variations in temperature and humidity depending on your location across the globe. We choose the best wood type possible to ensure that our product reacts to different conditions as best as possible. By using laminated woods and some veneers our products are made more stable than plain solid wood furniture.
Furniture Care Techniques
- Using a clean, soft cloth, dust your furniture regularly and polish every few months to preserve beauty. Spray the cloth with a small amount of water or furniture polish.
- Keep your furniture away from any extremes in temperature as this may ruin the lifespan of the piece. This includes heating vents, air conditioning units, space heaters or fireplaces.
- Keep your Ragazzi Fine Furniture out of direct sunlight as prolonged exposure to ultraviolet rays may make your furniture fade. If this is not an option, consider draping a tablecloth over the piece or close the blinds during peak sun periods.
- Blot up spills immediately with a dry, soft cloth. Do not use any cleaning products that contain solvents or you risk damaging the finish.
- Use coasters, placemats, writing pads and tablecloths to protect furniture during use.
- Rotate accessories on your furniture periodically and avoid extended use of plastic items on your furniture.
- Lift and place items instead of sliding across furniture surfaces. To remove scratches or dents use a Ragazzi touch-up kit, available for purchase by calling us directly at 1-877-274-0277